Important Days Ahead

RED 12th Grade Elective

GREEN 9th Grade Honors

BLUE 9th Grade Standard

ORANGE 9th Grade (Both Honors and Standard)

PURPLE ALL CLASSES

Tuesday, December 23rd: Last day of classes before the Xmas/Holiday Break.

OFFICE HOURS: 2014-2015: Term 1

UNFORTUNATELY, I NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM GRADING THINGS ON TIME AND THEREFORE I NEED TO REDUCE MY AVAILABILITY. I NEED TO FOLLOW THIS SCHEDULE AS WHEN I AM NOT WORKING WITH INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS, I AM PLANNING AND GRADING!

Mondays: Not Available!

Tuesdays: 1:55PM to 2:55PM (my senior elective students also hold a homework help center for any subject during this time in my classroom): UNLESS THERE IS A MANDATORY AFTER SCHOOL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT!

Wednesdays: Not Available!

Thursdays: 1:55 to 2:55 (my senior elective students also hold a homework help center for any subject during this time in my classroom)

Friday: Not Available!

In addition, email is the best way to reach me (homework questions, feedback request, technology problems, etc...) as last year, I answered nearly 1600 student and parents emails!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 25, 2012

Citing Dictator Pitts-Dilley (Class Lecture) OR FREDERICK DOUGLASS CLASS HANDOUT!


MR. PITTS-DILLEY'S CLASS & LECTURES:


BIBLIOGRAPHY: Pitts-Dilley, Paul. "U.S. & World History I." History Class. NA. John D. O'Bryant School of Math & Science, Roxbury. April 2012. Lecture.


P.S. Change the month if you have to.


INTERNAL CITATION: (Pitts-Dilley)   

FREDERICK DOUGLASS HANDOUT:
  
BIBLIOGRAPHY: Douglass, Frederick, and Phillip S. Foner. "The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro." Africans in America. PBS, 1950. Web. 25 May 2012. 


Internal Citation: (Douglass & Foner)

No comments: